Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hello!

 Hello!

 So before getting down to the nitty gritty, thought i should speak a little bit about myself. I Run "Almighty Promotions" and book shows (of the Metal/Hardcore persuasion) in St.Thomas, Ontario, at a bar called The Brunswick Tavern. I Have also booked a show in Hamilton, Ontario, and hopping to book shows there more often as well. In this line of work i have been in, for almost 1 year now, i have come across A LOT of bands that have not only become great friends, but some of my Favorite bands! Since i Encounter SO many bands, on a daily bases, i decided i would start to review some EP's/Cd's, Bands, and possibly even some of my shows!! I will also post pictures from my shows, and let you know about shows upcoming! Please check out my Facebook book page as well, and make sure to "LIKE" it, to stay up to date with absolutely everything i do!!

https://www.facebook.com/AlmightyPromotions
  

No comments:

Post a Comment